EBI-GROUP Headline Animator

EBI-GROUP

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Show me a recovered punter and i will show you a good punter

Hello,

we had some days to write a post though the problems with the operation of the website just took too long and gave us a strong slap on the face and consumed most of our time.

This post i wish to dedicate to one person that is with us for sometime , a person behind the scenes but as much(if not more) valuable member of the Group. Proffesor Sergei have started with us longtime ago and his role is mainly to manage the vip section of the website but also cool up thinks in very good or very bad times. He is actually the person that evaluates the statistic character of every single tip. And when i talk about statistics , i talk about serious numbers , serious calculations , power ratings and generally stuff that only some well educated people like Sergino possess.

We wish to thank you all Proffesor...

I opened my post about Sergei as he told me yesterday something that amazed me. I wasn't in the best mood as this month was on plus but not on the levels we all wished to have. To go from +130 and +120 to +35 ain't the best , though Sergei told me that this was maybe better month than a +100 month.

And the reason was that we have managed to recover from negatives for three times and instead of letting it go we have manage to turn it in plus. "Show me a recovered punter and i will show you a winning punter" he said...

How much right he is. And how difficult it is to escape three losing series within one month. I guess you may project a similar situation on your betting career. Think about it...

Don't forget to have a look on our newest Copa Libertadores Finals album. I have cheated there as i have also included one of the goals i always like to see. The amazing foul shot of Rene Higuita against River Plate...

Have a nice evening.


----------------
Now playing: Bellini - Samba De Janeiro (Samba De Euro mix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: